Whole 9 Nutrition Partner
We have teamed up with Whole9, specialists in the field of nutrition and a respected authority in the health and fitness community, to provide our members with a comprehensive nutritional program designed to make you the healthiest you’ve ever been. Why are we focusing so much on what you eat? Because we believe nutrition is the foundation of any good fitness program, and the gateway to optimal health. And we think your nutritional habits play such an important role in achieving your health and performance goals that we’ve asked Whole9 to design this nutrition program for our clients.
Eat Real Food.
Our belief is that a good nutritional program should be centered around eating real food. We know that fad diets, crash diets, miracle pills and “meal replacements” are not part of a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health and fitness. Instead, we encourage you to eat high quality meat, seafood and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and healthy sources of dietary fats – it’s that simple. Just eat good food, put your meals together in a way that is simple, balanced and (most importantly) sustainable, and experience all of the tangible benefits that come from a nutritional plan designed to help you create a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food.
The Whole9 Nutrition Program
We believe implementing good nutritional habits from your very first day with us is so important that we provide all of our members with a comprehensive printed handbook designed to walk you through Whole9’s nutrition program. Your handbook includes all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
- Our nutritional “elevator pitch” – Nutrition in 60 Seconds
- A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness, and those groups that make you healthier
- A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making high quality food choices
- The Whole9 MealSimple™ meal planning template for meals and snacks
- A multi-category FAQ to help you hit the ground running
- A bonus meal planning guide, complete with recipes and pantry-stocking tips
- A number of helpful resources – additional recipe sites, references, books and movies
- The Whole30, Whole9’s original program designed to “change your life in 30 days”
- The Whole30 FAQ, to help guide you through your 30 day program
Implementing a nutritional program can seem daunting, but you aren't alone. In addition to the nutritional handbook and in-class discussions, we also offer support services in private, small group, and workshop formats.
For more information about our health and fitness programs, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Whole9, their nutritional recommendations and their Whole30 program, visit their site at www.whole9life.com